Deeming them to be self-evident, we pledge to uphold each of the following values:
- The inalienable civil liberties afforded by our Constitution — free speech, freedom of the press, and separation of church and state.
- Equal rights for all individuals — women, people of color, LGBTQ people, disabled individuals, and every disenfranchised group.
- Quality public education for every child, regardless of their address.
- Reproductive rights and access to affordable healthcare for everyone.
- Clean air, clean water, and respect for our environment.
- More jobs, fair wages, and economic growth for all.
In upholding these values, we pledge to:
- Pursue social justice and fight discrimination in all forms.
- Accept a diversity of beliefs, cultures, and lifestyles.
- Reach out to others with a goal of understanding their basic needs.
- Share information and promote awareness of key legislative issues.
- Shape the public discourse around these issues.
- Support political candidates who espouse these values.
ContactContact Name: Karen Haskin, President
Website Facebook Twitter