Our Revolution Baltimore City/County is a local chapter of Our Revolution Maryland. We are seeking to change our local and federal government in ways that translate to meaningful change for our communities and for all Americans. Topics we are particularly motivated by:
- Working to change our rigged economy, that has left millions in poverty, including millions of children. Fight for 15. Increase job and educational opportunities locally.
- Working towards universal healthcare- too many people are suffering from lack of access to affordable healthcare. We’ve got to do better, and we cannot lose the current systems that have moved us in the right direction. We reject attacks on clinics serving our community such as Planned Parenthood.
- Protecting our earth, efforts towards transitioning away from fossil fuels, and protection of sacred lands.
- Celebrating strength in our diversity and common humanity, locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Ending police brutality and mass incarceration.
- Improving public education, libraries, and community resources. Increasing community volunteerism and awareness.
- Protecting the right to vote and encouraging all voices to actively participate in our democracy. We will work together and increase voter turnout in our communities