We work in partnership with progressive, faith-based, labor, civil rights, and grassroots groups, networks, and leaders to policies and legislation that will stabilize the lives of 11 million Americans-in-waiting and put them on the road to full citizenship.
The immigration reforms we support includes the following elements:
- A direct, fair, and inclusive road to citizenship for immigrants in the U.S. without papers.
- Channels for future legal immigration that are flexible and functional.
- Robust protections and guaranteed rights for all workers.
- Enforcement that is targeted and fair, and respects immigrants’ rights.
- Full and equal rights for all immigrants.
If we do this right – with a line to get into and a roadmap to citizenship for immigrants in America today; sensible legal channels for immigrants who are needed tomorrow; and accountability for employers who violate the law and exploit workers – we will finally have an immigration system that reflects our values as a nation.
Accepts contributions, which are non-deductible. Specific tax status is not listed.
Contact Us page at website.
ContactContact Name: Frank Sharry, Executive Director
Website Facebook Twitter